22 Squared – Executive Producer
The Executive Producer will lead and manage content projects across a particular piece of business and when that account is dormant, across a variety of other accounts. He/she will work closely with the Production Team, Creative Team, Account Services, Project Management, Business Affairs and Legal, to manage concurrent projects. He/she must possess a passion for production, great aesthetic and creative sensibility, as well as strong management and interpersonal skills. He/she is responsible for seeing jobs through from inception all the way to the shipment of the finished product and closing.
The Executive Producer will help execute creative vision and make ideas come to life while managing costs within budget and adhering to deadlines. A major responsibility will be supervising/mentoring junior production staff and creating an atmosphere where they can learn by example and grow. The Executive Producer will be required to manage production bids, calendars, production assignments, post-production efforts and budgets; and may be required to supervise other assigned production personnel through those processes. He/she must have experience managing production support staff, project scopes and delivery and must demonstrate excellent project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
The Executive Producer will be the primary internal contact on this piece of business and will advise other departments accordingly. In concert with the Head of Production, he/she will spearhead implementation of industry best practices on their assigned account.
He/she should have a creative first mentality and demonstrate the ability to elevate craft and drive results throughout the production process. The Executive Producer is a client-facing position and as such, he/she must demonstrate excellent communication skills and diplomacy.
- 15+ years of Production experience at a creative driven agency (preferably across broadcast- short form and longform content, radio, print and digital, and experiential/event).
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and dissolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, advise on resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Proven track record in prioritizing heavy workload, multi-tasking and management
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and diplomacy
- Superb written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Positive, professional team player who embraces team success
- Passion for and knowledge of latest content trends (visual effects, media, distribution, directors, films, social media platforms and willingness to teach/foster junior production team and manage key pieces of business
- Working knowledge of SAG, talent and other union guidelines
- Ability to problem solve with keen instincts and organizational experience