You make things. Using cameras, plastic, paper, ice cream, pixels. Your brain as a pie chart is equal parts creative, design, production and content maker. You can macgyver something out of nothing. When it comes to creating, you’re the one your friends call. Because you always know how to make something new. You’re an innovator.
This application is for an 8-week remote internship running June 7th – July 30th.
A portfolio link is required for this position.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (full-time)
- A minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Animate and AfterEffects experience bonus but not required
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities; resourceful
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Capacity to learn and apply new concepts in a dynamic environment quickly
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written