You’re interested in the “why” and “how”. For you, Google is a weapon. You’re the friend that’s called when some major creeping has to be committed. You take all the information you find to strategize. To think differently and creatively. You build the grounds for overarching creative.
This application is for an 8-week remote internship running June 7th – July 30th.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (full-time)
- A minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Ability to manage and multitask multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong interest in following and tracking industry trends
- Capacity to learn and apply new concepts in a dynamic environment quickly
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities; resourceful and willing to identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Learn more about the intern program at intern.22squared.com