Senior UX Designer
22squared is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our growing Technology team. You will be responsible for envisioning and crafting amazing digital experiences for our client partners. We regard UX as an integral part of our process and are looking for someone to join our team to bring informed perspectives and ensure we’re delivering the most usable, humane products possible.
We work in an agile, collaborative environment and take advantage of the diversity of perspectives everyone brings to the table. Working alongside technology, creative and strategy teams, you will be responsible for the key UX deliverables throughout our digital development process- from audience research and user journeys to wireframes and acceptance criteria. For our strategic client partners, you’ll also be lending your skills to creating component-based UI systems to design and develop at scale.
22squared believes that each employee plays an integral role in the overall success of our agency. Because of that, an employee’s contributions should not be limited by the responsibilities listed in a job description. This job description is designed to outline the primary duties, qualifications and job scope, not limit the employee to just the key responsibilities identified.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify key customer needs and user journeys across various channels, and where good CX applies
- Create modern UIs that solve these needs and create engaging experiences, and make elegant wireframes for them
- Bring POVs to the work, supported by best practices
- Create prototypes and engage in user testing to learn and iterate
- Develop functional specifications and acceptance criteria for digital work
- Ensure that everything we make adheres to accessibility standards
- Create UI systems for strategic partners
- Be a trusted resource to our clients, and a partner and an evangelist for UX practices to groups within the agency
- 4+ years of experience in a UX/UI role, preferably at a creative agency. Working experience in a scrum/kanban environment is a plus.
- A portfolio that shows a range of thinking and creativity for high-profile clients
- Expert-level knowledge of tools like Sketch, InVision, Figma
- Experience with accessibility standards and tools
- Ability to lead collaborative work sessions with creative and technology teams
- Strong understanding of UX design principles, and a desire to use technology to create empathy through interaction