22squared is looking for a Senior Technical Producer to join our team. You will help our technology team define, manage, and deliver the digital | technical work we’re doing in conjunction with key strategic partners. Working with our team requires a unique blend of technical, product and program management skills. You will lead the vision, discovery, prioritization, and ultimate execution. This is a hybrid role. You are an excellent communicator and are the intersection of Engineering, UX, and the rest of our business. It is your responsibility to make sure everyone is working towards the same goals. While not designer, you know the difference between great design and mediocre design. While not an engineer, you understand technical tradeoffs.
- Stewarding consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to launch – centered around digital experiences, websites, mobile apps, etc.
- Acting as the key point of contact and decision maker for all stakeholders
- Ensuring creation of technical briefs for internal project teams
- Daily management of internal agency teams and external client teams
- Creating detailed recap notes and status reports after internal and external meetings
- Creating functional and technical specifications
- Ensuring product, creative and technical deliverables align with expectations
- Partnering with the Development team on all aspects of technical discovery, including identifying technical platforms, technical approaches and more
- Partner with product design, engineering, and business stakeholders on defining product requirements that facilitate clarity and prioritization of feature needs
- Evaluating and detailing scope of work and staff required for a technical project
- Urge data-driven decisions within the team
- Actively identify and remove roadblocks for the team
- Aligning the product backlog with business priorities; juggling trade-offs
- Writing user stories, ranking and prioritizing them within the product backlog.
- Demonstrated excellence and track record of success in bringing digital experiences to life – you’ve led teams to bring great websites and digital campaign experiences to life more times than you can count and can do it in your sleep.
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, specializing in agile frameworks such as Scrum.
- Experience with issue tracking system (Jira) a plus. Double bonus points for Jira administrator experience!
- Experience managing multiple complex digital projects concurrently.
- Excellent leadership, communication, critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Natural problem solver who thrives in an ever-evolving environment
- Inspires and energizes team members, and always leads by example
- Strong strategic and active leadership experience
- Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Strong knowledge of the web, the software development process and cutting edge technologies.
- General understanding of web technologies, platforms, frameworks and system integration