We are seeking a Senior Analyst who helps lead measurement outputs for a large automotive brand. The team is responsible for telling stories with data focusing on the enterprise-level media and marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate can complete key priorities on time with exceptional level of detail, while pushing to advance our overarching measurement approach.
Job Description :
- Implement online media measurement strategies for both media strategies (online and offline); implement appropriate testing methodologies, working directly within media, strategy and creative teams.
- Work closely with media and AdOps/AdTech team to assess the campaign’s technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., tagging, web analytics, attribution tools).
- Monitor and analyze performance through campaign dashboards and readouts, provide strategic optimization recommendations.
- Present campaign results to clients.
- Work with internal Data Science and media teams to develop new cross-media reporting techniques and approaches.
- Manage, analyze, and collaborate on ad hoc requests both internally and with clients.
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies and POVs.
- Standardize QA practices across multiple channels, leading measurement discussions and providing solutions.
- Promote process and organizational efficiency through automation.
- Work with Data Management team to help groom backlog for dashboard enhancements. Help facilitate successful dashboard and visualization outputs.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics), with progressive levels of responsibility; agency experience preferred.
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Experience utilizing Datorama and Tableau (or similar visualization tool).
- Experience in the digital space a must.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage to deadlines.
- High proficiency in office software [Slides/PowerPoint, Excel (including pivot tables and advanced formulas), etc.]
- Ability to build meaningful client relationships, navigate client feedback and present complex data and insights.
- Excellent understanding of online advertising ecosystem and performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills.
- Expertise collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data.
- Strong ability to judge and quantify results of advertising (i.e., understand true value of ROI, understand/ describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client/product) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, which promotions to recommend, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of brand measurement tools (e.g., Millward Brown, comScore), including vendor analysis, implementation, and results analysis.
- Passion for challenging the status quo and demonstrated experience showing successful, progressive organizational / client change
- Demonstrated passion in the evolving space of media, data and tech. Ability to identify how key emerging trends may impact current measurement plans.