TITLE: Senior Account Executive
DEPARTMENT: Account Management
REPORTS TO: Account Supervisor
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for leading the day-to-day workﬂow for the assigned client and/or project. The position requires sharp communication and critical thinking skills, along with the ability to lead internal agency team members to produce great work. SAE should have a solid understanding of all marketing/advertising channels, their clients’ business and the agency proﬁtability model.
* Responsible for mentoring and developing junior team members to ensure they understand processes,foster client relationships and day-to-day responsibilities.
* Lead internal communication and collaboration across departments:
— Setting expectations for each team member and output of project
— Establishing clear deliverables and timelines to ensure team alignment
— Keeping Campaign Management informed on project process and details
* Manage down to junior team members and up to Supervisors to keep leadership informed on important client and internal team updates
* Proactively learn and understand the client’s business to evaluate work based on strategy and objectives.
* Own relationship with peer-level clients – remaining in regular communication and managing their expectations.
* Earn and maintain a positive relationship with the client to further agency partnership and align agency capabilities with clients’ growing needs.
* Anticipate potential challenges when developing new work in order to prepare for client feedback or technical roadblocks.
* Continuously identify ways to reﬁne agency and client processes to increase efﬁciencies within day-to-day workﬂow.
* Lead team in execution and strategy of integrated creative campaigns across all touch points, including
* Display, OOH, Broadcast, Social, Search, Online Video, Print & POP
* Analyze results and collaborate with internal teams to provide impactful recommendations/optimizations for clients.
* Develop working knowledge of agency legal, IP, Business Affairs roles and processes.
* Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles
* Direct Supervisory experience not required, but working knowledge of management and/or mentorship preferred
3-5 years experience in advertising, marketing or related ﬁeld
Experience leading an integrated campaign across multiple media channels
Demonstrated success managing multiple projects, schedules and client deadlines
Working knowledge of agency departments’ capabilities and processes (social, media planning and buying, analytics, etc)
Strong presentation skills
Proﬁcient in Microsoft Ofﬁce Suite and/or iWork
Familiar with reporting tools, including Google Analytics