We are experiencing unprecedented growth here at 22squared. Because of that, we are looking to grow our best-in-class talent acquisition function to augment our existing HR team. The Recruiter/Senior Recruiter will be responsible for all aspects of talent sourcing for the Agency, and will play a lead role in ensuring the Agency hires the best possible talent for all positions.
- Responsible for filling open positions by identifying, sourcing, interviewing and maintaining a pool of qualified and committed talent
- Works with hiring managers to develop and execute a recruiting plan for each position, managing the process from start to finish
- Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Responsible for developing new, creative recruiting ideas employing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies, and using proven venues to identify and recruit appropriate candidates to fill positions at all levels.
- Establishes and continuously develops networks through industry contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade groups, and other sources to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for the Agency
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting; implements and manages initiatives to develop pools of qualified candidates for positions in advance of need
- Educates and presents at local colleges/universities, recruitment events and job fairs to increase awareness of the Agency and excitement around job opportunities
- Manages the use of outside recruiters and external search firms/vendors for identified positions with appropriate approval
- Maintains Jobvite applicant tracking system to ensure all data is up to date and current
- Coordinates the interview process for qualified candidates, including scheduling of candidates with pre-determined hiring managers and employees
- 3-5 years of experience in a frontline recruiting role (preferably, but not required) in the advertising industry
- Proven utilization of multiple sourcing avenues for varied levels of talent, from university recruiting to the senior-most executives
- A willingness to be tactical as well as strategic, and to demonstrate initiative and results-orientation with a constant focus on delivery
- Experience tracking recruiting effectiveness and overall alignment of talent acquisition strategy to the business goals
- Strong working knowledge of search engines, tools and applicant tracking systems.
- A positive, fun attitude
- Experience in Jobvite applicant tracking system a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.