22squared is looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer to join our Atlanta office.
22squared is the 4th largest full service independent agency in the U.S. and is seeking a creative, innovative and experienced programmatic media expert who can help them develop and deliver data-driven media campaigns and igniting conversation for brands. We view digital media as an excellent creative space and are looking for a leader who can instill that philosophy and practice in our Atlanta media team. We have a highly collaborative environment, strong integration with creative, and use a healthy balance of paid, owned and earned media to engage consumers and increase brand advocacy.
The ideal Programmatic Media Buyer will be a data-driven, insight mining and optimization master. Candidates that are a good fit should get excited about audience based planning, testing roadmaps, and be best friends with in-the-weeds numbers and Excel. You should find the Ad Tech space fascinating, stay up to date on trends and be able to form an opinion on the constantly emerging space of DSP and DMP partners and platforms. Day-to-day you will responsible for creating and executing media plans, pulling levers within the DSP platform, monitoring campaign performance and reporting results.
- Evaluation of inventory sources, data, analytics solutions and technology platform options in marketplace
- Comprehensive knowledge and defined expertise in programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and optimization techniques
- Manage and oversee campaign budgets and pacing
- Oversee audience planning, campaign management & optimization, measurement planning and data application (via 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audience sources)
- Management of audience strategy within client’s DMP (Oracle)
- Meet all critical deadlines and client deliverables
- Work and collaborate with internal teams (analytics, account management, AdOps) as well as external (client), and vendor partners
- Prepare and as needed, present client facing communications as well as educational overviews to digital and non-digital stakeholders
- Ability to critically analyze and process data and an ability to effectively communicate findings in verbal and written form
- Critically evaluate the ability of data sources, inventory and media platforms to create competitive advantage
- Oversee flawless execution with direct campaign management in self-serve tools
Systems & Tools:
- Ad technologies including data management platforms, self-service DSP’s, ad-verification, and 3rd party data providers is required. (Oracle/BlueKai DMP and Google Display & Video 360 / Amobee DSP preferred)
- Familiarity with viewability measurement (MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify) and audience measurement (Nielsen DAR)
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management and operations a plus (Flashtalking preferred)
- Experience with HTML and Tableau/Datorama is a plus
- Prisma experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years digital media planning and buying experience
- Minimum of one year experience in programmatic or biddable media (including self-serve DSP experience) required
- Excellent verbal and written skills