Payroll / Benefits Specialists
Payroll & Benefits Supervisor
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Provide payroll and benefits support to the organization. Process payroll and provide reporting to
managers of the company.
1. Process semimonthly payroll. Enter New Hires, direct deposits and various other information in
ADP system. Follow existing payroll procedures and guidelines to ensure timely and accurate
payroll processing each period.
2. Perform payroll auditing behind other team members to ensure the accuracy of their work.
3. Manage monthly payroll reporting out of Access and ADP. Produce reports, review them for
accuracy and send them out to various stakeholders.
4. Review missing time reports. Follow up with employees and help ensure hours are completed in
a timely fashion.
5. Perform employee maintenance related to onboarding, offboarding and employee changes.
manage employee set up in Advantage to ensure employees can enter time, and access the
6. Ad-hoc reporting including hours reports and /or more detailed reports over a specific period.
7. Process annual W2 and 1095 forms.
8. New hire training – train employees on procedures for timesheets
9. Prepare annual government reporting (EE0-1, Statistical Data), workers’ comp estimation
10. Maintain and understand company benefits to meet payroll processing and employee needs.
Bachelor’s Degree preferably Accounting or Finance.
3-5 years in payroll processing or preferred payroll role.
Prefer advanced experience with timekeeping systems.
ADP experience preferred, Workforce Now a plus
Ability to analyze and interpret payroll data
knowledge of general accounting principles a plus
excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
experience working with confidential data and related best practices
ability to manage multiple task
deadline management/time management
Microsoft Word and Excel at an intermediate level
ability to thrive and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment