The Media Manager – Digital Investment (Programmatic & Digital Direct) manages and leads execute strategic media paid strategies for one of the largest clients at 22squared. The role requires a broad range of skills including collaboration with an integrated team to guide strategic social buying on various platforms, identifying targeting tactics based on campaign briefs and defining media goals measured against precise KPIs and ongoing internal and client education. The role requires a commitment to driving innovative paid media solutions and flawless execution.
- Lead programmatic, endemic and audio buys, with tactical recommendations, including audience strategy, flighting and budgets
- Immerse in all aspects of paid social media, including platform capabilities, targeting opportunities, pricing formats and bidding strategies
- Schedule, maintain and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Ensures the highest level of stewardship while adhering to deadlines.
- Stays up to date on all market/technology trends.
- Media buys executed flawlessly.
- Work with strategy department to develop actionable insights to internal stakeholders and clients on emerging digital and social ad technologies. Provide analysis and develop optimization recommendations based on KPIs for paid social media campaigns.
- Track and analyze the performance of media buys to effectively acquiring customers at acceptable KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding of audience buying, leveraging a variety of tools with first and third-party data
- Maintain media client and vendor relationships and serve as key contact for select projects
- Prepare, research and present paid social media plans working with a variety of internal and external platform partners
- Lead client work sessions for various platforms and campaigns-continually bringing new thinking and guiding business objectives
- Assists Supervisor in managing Assistants and Coordinators on the account. Mentor, train, and empower team members.
- Develops relationships and knowledge across other Digital channels; active learner of tools, platforms and optimizations across Campaign Manager 360, audience activation technology (LiveRamp, various 3rd party DMPs/CDPs, etc.), DV360, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required with a focus on advertising, communications, journalism or social media preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning at a media agency or other social buying platform is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience navigating Facebook Insights, Power Editor, Ads Manager and conversion tools, Twitter ad dashboard, analytics and conversion tools, Pinterest analytics and third-party optimization tools
- Demonstrates success in developing and executing social/digital media campaigns with paid media on various social platforms
- Overall understanding of media landscape including all digital and traditional media channels
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand client’s business objectives and how they translate into media objectives and strategies
- Strong knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and best practices
- Strong experience with 3rd party ad-servers and tagging
- Holds relevant certifications (GA, Facebook, Salesforce, Pinterest, Twitter, IAB)
- Strong mathematical skills required
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.
- Strong points of view regarding social content best practices
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities.