Media Manager – Digital Investment (Programmatic & Digital Direct)
Media Manager – Digital Investment manages and executes strategic programmatic campaigns. The role requires a broad range of skills including collaboration with integrated teams to guide strategic programmatic buying on various platforms, identifying targeting tactics based on campaign briefs and defining media goals measured against precise KPIs and ongoing internal and client education. The role requires a commitment to driving innovative paid media solutions and flawless execution.
22squared believes that each employee plays an integral role in the overall success of our agency. Because of that, an employee’s contributions should not be limited by the responsibilities listed in a job description. This job description is designed to outline the primary duties, qualifications and job scope. Not limit the employee to just the key responsibilities identified.
- Leads programmatic and digital direct media buys and tactical recommendations; including audience strategy, flighting and budgets
- Understands all aspects of programmatic and digital media; including platform capabilities, targeting opportunities, pricing formats and bidding strategies
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Leads and manages programmatic and direct campaigns and Posts set up, via Self-Serve API platforms and Native Buying tools with oversight and direction from Supervisor
- Ensures the highest level of stewardship while adhering to deadlines.
- Stays up to date on market/technology trends.
- Media buys executed flawlessly.
- Work with strategy department to develop actionable insights to internal stakeholders and clients on emerging digital and social ad technologies. Provide analysis and develop optimization recommendations based on KPIs for campaigns.
- Track and analyze performance of media buys to effectively acquire customers at acceptable KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding for audience buying, leveraging a variety of tools with first and third-party data
- Prepare, research and present media plans
- Develops relationships and knowledge across other Digital channels; active learner of tools, platforms and optimizations across Campaign Manager 360, audience activation technology (LiveRamp, various 3rd party DMPs/CDPs, etc.), DV360, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required with focus on advertising, communications, journalism or social media preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning at a media agency or other social buying platform is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience navigating Power Editor, Ads Manager, conversion tools, analytics and third-party optimization tools
- Demonstrates success in executing digital media campaigns on various platforms
- Knowledge of media landscape including all digital and traditional media channels
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with 3rd party ad-servers and tagging
- Holds relevant certifications
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.