22squared is looking for an Media Director – Digital Investment will be a senior leader on the Atlanta media team and will lead a team of media professionals in the conception and delivery of innovative, well-targeted, business-building marketing solutions across a variety of media to meet or, ideally, exceed client objectives. This will involve the creation and execution of media plans, unearthing insights to inform the development of the media plan, and flawless execution across all fronts.
- Lead the development of overall client strategy as it relates to digital media – programmatic, SEM and paid social, as well as data strategy
- Interfaces with senior-level clients and driving digital media transformation and innovation
- Manage execution of data strategy and consult on utilization of audience activation through AdTech products (DMP, LiveRamp, DSPs, retargeting, etc.).
- Develop and manage audience and media testing roadmaps across programmatic, SEM and paid social
- Provide strategic guidance to overall media team as well as buyers on all biddable media in order to ensure flawless activation strategies
- Develop and conduct media partner RFPs and partner evaluation scorecards for programmatic media vendors
- Develop client POVs on strategies and approaches to the ongoing changing landscape of digital media
- Assist SVP, Digital Investment and client Media Leadership on leading client strategy and managing the activation team
- Creates a positive working environment and fosters an overall team approach
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client business, from both current and historical perspectives
- Works collaboratively across departments (brand planning, social media, creative, client leadership etc.) to develop the strategic design for innovative media plans
- Fosters strong agency-vendor relations to develop comprehensive media plans that successfully accomplish client goals
- Consistently bring new media and technology ideas to the team for application and brainstorming while also helping ensure that the Tampa office continues to feel connected to the larger media community
- Maintains overall control of work-flow and assigned team responsibilities within the group — oversees the progress of all projects
- Provides strategic analysis of plans to determine impact and overall outcome of all measurable variables such as sales, guest/traffic counts, average check, lift in measurable brand attributes, awareness, advocacy, etc.
- Stimulates team productivity and growth by allocation of assignments which combine to make productive and effective use of each person’s skills, as well as motivating their interests and challenging their minds
- 10+ years experience in a digital media activation and strategy capacity
- 4+ years of management
- Experience in strategy and execution of digital media – programmatic digital, mobile, SEM, and paid social
- Expert-level expertise in Facebook Ads Manager, Search Ads 360, and various DSPs (Amobee, DV360, etc.) required
- Experience in execution of self-serve programmatic buying and leading a team of programmatic traders
- Experience in data strategy and usage of a Data Management Platform (Salesforce Audience Studio preferred)
- Experience utilize analytics tools such as Datorama, Google Analytics, etc.
- High degree of familiarity with digital trafficking process and intermediate – advanced level of experience with Campaign Manager 360.
- High level of comfort presenting to senior clients and senior internal team members
- Exposure and usage of marketing technology and tools
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Lives for challenging the status quo – relentless pursuit of continual improvement of strategies, process and skills
- Experience managing team projects from ideation to execution
- Highly organized and process oriented