Media Coordinator – Digital Investment (Programmatic)
The Media Coordinator – Digital Investment is responsible for activation support of our Programmatic campaigns. This role is responsible for project management, quality assurance, and ad deployment of our Programmatic Media campaigns. They are supervised and report directly to a Media Supervisor on the account, but have responsibility in quality assurance of our campaigns and reports.
22squared believes that each employee plays an integral role in the overall success of our agency. Because of that, an employee’s contributions should not be limited by the responsibilities listed in a job description. This job description is designed to outline the primary duties, qualifications and job scope. Not limit the employee to just the key responsibilities identified.
- Assist in deployment of programmatic campaigns through platforms like DV360 and Amobee; directing managed service vendors in successfully activation strategy.
- Develops and deploys approved creative into platforms
- Cross-references campaign activation plans against in-platform campaign setup.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and aggregating weekly and/or monthly reporting.
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Work collaboratively with team members and management to develop and continuously refine QA processes that are systematic, efficient, effective and responsive to the changing needs within the team.
- Work with the team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all paid media buying activities.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and proactive management of potential tracking/reporting issues.
- Ensures the highest level of stewardship and error-free execution while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Stays up to date on all market/technology trends.
- Ensures all campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required (or relevant experience commensurate with 4 year degree) with focus on advertising, communications, journalism, etc.
- 0-1 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning at a media agency or other buying platform is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Ads Manager, Google Ads and/or DV360 a strong plus
- Demonstrates success in managing process and QA in a high pressure environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excels at working cross-functionally
- Resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses