The Media Coordinator – Digital Investment is responsible for providing strategic support and successful activation of our Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns for a large retail brand.
This role is responsible for project management, quality assurance, and ad deployment of our Paid Social and Programmatic Media campaigns. They are supervised and report directly to a Supervisor on the account, but have responsibility in quality assurance of our campaigns and reports.
- Assist in deployment of our social media programs and campaigns through Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, etc.
- Assist in deployment of programmatic campaigns through platforms like DV360 and Amobee; directing managed service vendors in successfully activation strategy.
- Develops and deploys approved creative into social platform.
- Cross-references campaign activation plans against in-platform campaign setup.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and aggregating weekly and/or monthly reporting.
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Work collaboratively with team members and management to develop and continuously refine QA processes that are systematic, efficient, effective and responsive to the changing needs within the team.
- Work with team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all paid social media buying activities.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and proactive management of potential tracking/reporting issues.
- Insures the highest level of stewardship and error-free execution while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Stays up to date on all market/technology trends.
- Ensures all social campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required with focus on advertising, communications, journalism or social media preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning at a media agency or other social buying platform is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager, analytics and conversion tools, Pinterest analytics and third-party optimization tools
- Demonstrates success in managing process and QA in a high pressure environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong mathematical skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.
- Strong points of view regarding social content best practices
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities