The Media Coordinator – Digital Investment is responsible for activation support of our Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic campaigns on behalf of our clients.
This role is responsible for project management, quality assurance, and ad deployment of our Paid Social and Programmatic Media campaigns. They are supervised and report directly to a Media Supervisor on the account but have a responsibility in quality assurance of our campaigns and reports.
- Assist in the deployment of our social media programs and campaigns through Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, etc.
- Assist in the deployment of programmatic campaigns through platforms like DV360 and Amobee; directing managed service vendors in successfully activation strategy.
- Assist with QA and activation within SA360 platforms.
- Develops and deploys approved creative into a social platform.
- Cross-references campaign activation plans against in-platform campaign setup.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and aggregating weekly and/or monthly reporting.
- Schedule, maintain and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Work collaboratively with team members and management to develop and continuously refine QA processes that are systematic, efficient, effective and responsive to the changing needs within the team.
- Work with team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all paid social media buying activities.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and proactive management of potential tracking/reporting issues.
- Ensures the highest level of stewardship and error-free execution while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Stays up to date on all market/technology trends.
- Ensures all social campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-1 year of experience in digital media buying and/or planning at a media agency or other social buying platform is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager; Experience with Google Ads and/or DV360 a strong plus
- Demonstrates success in managing process and QA in a high-pressure environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong mathematical and analytical aptitude required
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses
- Strong points of view regarding social content best practices
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities