22squared is the sixth largest full service independent agency in the U.S., with two highly collaborative office environments (Atlanta and Tampa). We believe the most effective way to grow brands is through advocacy. We apply it across all media for clients as diverse as Publix Super Markets, Advent Health Systems, Southeast Toyota Distributors, African Pride Strength of Nature and Home Depot Design Center.
A 22squared Media Buyer is responsible for executing all buys within assigned markets according to plan and deadline. In addition, a Media Buyer is responsible for the integrity and delivery of the media schedules to insure the client’s expectations.
- Primary for all assigned broadcast markets.
- Responsible for insuring the highest quality buys at the lowest competitive market prices. All buys must post at 90%+ for the campaign flights in a given year based on specific client goal criteria.
- Insures high level of buy stewardship: timely completion of buys that deliver on specific guidelines, managing make-goods, preemptions, posts, and restitution.
- Maintains current knowledge of all broadcast television programs in their assigned markets, and can effectively communicate the strengths and weaknesses of the programs and stations.
- Informed of radio stations, formats and changes within assigned markets and updates the supervisor/account planner as necessary.
- Informed of current local cable programming and systems in their assigned markets and effectively negotiates on a cost per point/cost per spot basis, depending on goal criteria.
- Builds strong relationships with station representatives in their assigned markets and is able to speak clearly and effectively regarding the needs and desires of assigned clients.
- Builds a positive image in the broadcast community regarding the Agency’s buying capabilities.
- Proactively seeks added value for all broadcast purchases.
- Evaluates sponsorship opportunities in assigned markets and makes written recommendations to account groups and/or clients.
- Participates in training program of assistant and is available for questions and assistance.
- Remains current on Agency educational programs and training goals for their job title, and participates in Agency offered developmental opportunities.