At Trade School, we believe content is a powerful tool to solve modern business problems through innovation and modern connections. We are an integrated content agency, creating smarter conversations between brands and people with beautifully crafted content.
The Jr Content Copywriter is a key member of a content creative team, helping craft engaging creative across digital and social platforms. You have a passion for concepting ideas big and small, and for bringing them to life in different digital platforms. You understand how to tailor your storytelling to the format and platform in which it will live and are driven to make award-winning content, whether it’s a simple tweet or a long-form narrative video. You know how to express an idea in different forms and media types, and have the ability to articulate your ideas clearly and simply. You’re a quick study, not phased by tight turns and swift deadlines.
We embrace the creative department essence: We are storytellers. We solve business problems with stories that evoke emotion and ignite conversation.
- Concept and create in partnership with different disciplines.
- Bring genuine, original creative ideas to the table.
- Recognize a client’s needs and translate them into a creative concept.
- Be well versed in a client’s brand voice at the executional level.
- Present effectively, whether for internal or client-facing project reviews.
- Have an understanding of best-in-class creative content.
- Communicate effectively in visual, written and interactive formats.
- Display infectious curiosity, at all times.
- Obsessed with current trends and the latest advances in the technological space.
- Consistently tell engaging stories, no matter what the channel.
- Contribute to the new business activities of the agency.
- Adhere to Trade School policies regarding licensing of images, videos, music and fonts.
- Education from a Design or Graphics Arts school for BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Arts, English, Creative Writing, Journalism for Mass Communication preferred
- A versatile portfolio that includes work in social, digital and design
- 1+ years of advertising agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of advertising fundamentals, including brand development, strategy, storytelling, design, new/emerging platforms and technologies
- Strong writing, concepting, communication, and collaboration skills
- Effectively handle multiple assignments in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable with and receptive to feedback, with the ability to address quickly
- Attention to detail, professional attitude, accountability, and self-motivation
- Excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages
- Position requires expert proficiency in English and grammar usage
- Position may require local and overnight travel