22squared is looking for a Freelance Senior Communications Strategist to join our Communications Strategy team.
Our ideal candidate understands how to use data, intuition and cultural insights to map messaging strategy, communications goals, and channel opportunities to each phase of the consumer journey. This person is passionate about the intersection of culture and technology, with a firm grasp on why and how people use different media to communicate and consume content. An understanding of media planning, and how Comms Strategy partners with media is required for this role. Financial Services experience is preferred, but not required.
- Assist in the development of brand and campaign-level communication and content strategies based on business objectives, consumer behavior, and channel best practices.
- Ensure all creative is grounded in audience insights and maps to platform usage and trends.
- Partner with Media Planning teams to strategize, develop, and implement content opportunities across channels.
- Take ownership of projects, and lead/guide them from strategy development to briefing to execution.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Foster best-in-class creative development in partnership with Creative teams, making sure all concepts and assets align with broader communication strategy, media plan, channel best practices, audience usage, and trends.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in customer experience, consumer journeys, digital platforms, and social media, and determine how to keep our clients on the cutting edge.
- Be a strong partner to Brand Strategy, Creative, Media, and Analytics teams, helping our agency teams and clients better connect ideas to the consumer journey.
- Collaborate with Brand Strategy team to understand and deliver insights rooted in the intersection of the audience, channel insights and the brand message/goals.