QA Analyst (Freelance)
Duration: 3 months
22squared is seeking a contract QA analyst to support our growing team by developing and executing testing plans for all of our digital development projects (sites, web + mobile apps, etc.) to ensure they are in an exemplary state before releasing them into the wild. We’re looking for an individual with experience in current tools, processes and standards, ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience in developing and executing manual QA processes for digital (web/mobile) products.
- Experience working with production software releases in an Agile development environment.
- Fluency in Jira. Strong understanding of browser-based debugger tools.
- Preferred additional experience in Browserstack and TestRail.
- Preferred experience in one or more front-end test automation frameworks.
- Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning and execution.
- Evaluate a product, design spec, or user story and convert it into an actionable test plan. Review User Acceptance Criteria and identify functional gaps.
- Communicate problems and defects in a positive, proactive, and detailed manner.
- Ensure test plans are followed to completion to ensure quality releases.