TITLE: Finance System Administrator
COMPANY: Guided by Good, Inc.
REPORTS TO: VP, Corporate Controller
Guided by Good, Inc. is the newly formed parent company of 22squared, Inc and Trade School, LLC. It is privately held and employee-owned with offices in Atlanta and Tampa. Guided by Good’s primary focus is to provide executive and operational support to 22squared and Trade School whose focus is on helping brands grow and succeed by improving the lives of the people they market to. 22squared is an integrated creative & media company who uses creativity to grow business. Trade School is a holistic content shop that helps clients accelerate and scale the creation of high quality, effective content.
For more information about the company, please visit us at https://www.guidedbygood.com/.
As the (Finance System Administrator) you will help lead initiatives as they relate to our agency systems (Financial Systems, HR, Project Management and Media). Collaborating internally with members of the Finance, HR, PM, Media and IT teams, as well as Executive Management, you will be responsible for gaining an understanding of business requirements and translating them into action. You will be responsible for the operational ownership of the software applications in the finance and accounting department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrator of select finance software applications
- Work directly with other departments where tools intersect and financial data passes from one system to another
- Support projects to optimize current financial system processes to scale for growth and efficiency
- Design, configure, document, and maintain complex reports related to all agency systems
- Maintain accurate systems records to support the audit trail
- Ongoing setup and maintenance of user accounts and security permissions related to our agency systems.
- Ensure the proper functioning of core agency applications used by the agency – HRIS, agency GL/AP/AR ERP platform, PM/Resourcing platforms, and Media platform.
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and auditing purposes
- Provide training to financial application users on new tools and changes to existing tools
- Understand the workflow and process requirements of agency departments related to the applications.
- The position’s duties and responsibilities will adapt based on agency needs.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years’ experience with any ERP system (Experience with Advantage or other advertising system preferred, but not required)
- Extensive experience in MS Excel (including vlookups, macros, pivot tables) is a fundamental requirement. Experience in MS Access is preferred, but not required
- Experience in SQL database query language is preferred, but not required
- Understanding of Accounting and Finance principals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands‐on experience in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness
- Experience in effective training, and the production of user-friendly documentation
- Self‐motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative
- Ability to multitask in a fast‐paced environment