Guided by Good, Inc. is the newly formed parent company of 22squared, Inc and Trade School, LLC. It is privately held and employee-owned with offices in Atlanta and Tampa. Guided by Good’s primary focus is to provide executive and operational support to 22squared and Trade School whose focus is on helping brands grow and succeed by improving the lives of the people they market to. 22squared is an integrated creative & media company who uses creativity to grow business. Trade School is a holistic content shop that helps clients accelerate and scale the creation of high quality, effective content.
For more information about the company, please visit us at https://www.guidedbygood.com/.
The Diversity & Inclusion Associate will play a key role in the continued success of the Guided by Good D&I Council. They will be responsible for helping to hold the agencies accountable, providing thought leadership, all administrative duties up to and including D&I meeting set up, agendas, meeting notes, and coordination of D&I events. This role is a key support role of the GbG D&I efforts and supports the SVP, Exec. Director of Multicultural and Inclusion Strategy.
The position requires strong communication skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to learn from the integrated team what constitutes smart strategy and great work for our agencies and our clients.
Essential Responsibilities and Expectations:
Working closely with the D&I Council and D&I Leadership team to achieve the following:
- Strategic thinking across internal and external efforts
- Work with senior leaders at the agencies to meet D&I goals
- Identify D&I initiatives, opportunities and training that help push the agencies forward
- Organize and implement meeting schedules and manage attendance
- Taking notes during meetings and responsible for following up on action and agenda items
- Coordinating D&I events with the help of the Council
- Organize and participate in D&I training
- D&I calendar management
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for sharing relevant industry and competitive updates
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Passion for driving diversity, equity, and inclusion forward
- Deep and personal understanding of and connection to marginalized communities
- Critical thinker
- Ability to showcase patience when educating different audiences
- Ability to meet people where they are on their D&I journey
- Has demonstrated community engagement
- Curiosity and awareness of different cultural experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles
- Ability to execute administrative and tactical tasks
- Ability to share and offer feedback
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Works well under pressure