22squared is seeking an experienced business management lead to help us operationalize, elevate and expand our Digital Investment, Analytics & Tech teams. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing the resources, processes and communications that will drive the operational and financial health across 22squared’s Digital Investment, Tech & Analytics teams. You will work closely with our leadership to advance our marketplace position and team culture, including the formulation of strategies, development of critical initiatives, and communication of progress and results. You will have proven experience in a strategic business management role, with a special focus on executive-level support and communications centered in Paid Media & Tech.
- Operating as a key point of contact for the SVP, Director of Digital Investment, Tech & Analytics, interfacing with other key executives in the C-suite, legal and compliance teams
- Working closely with Digital Investment, Tech & Analytics leadership to develop strategies, manage key deliverables, and monitor results to effectively advance 22squared’s Digital & Media offering
- Establishing and monitoring master project plans, acquisition and coordination of resources (people or systems, internal or external) across the department
- Delivering concise storyline and strategy updates for key senior updates on a regular basis.
- Acting as an advocate, leading culture initiatives within the organization.
- Developing timelines and action plans to mitigate potential risks, including escalations to key stakeholders.
- Supporting the progress of Activation initiatives by facilitating frequent cross-functional collaboration sessions to address strategic topics, guiding the discussion to ensure alignment, and coordinating action plans with clear ownership and deadlines.
- Overseeing and governing departmental functions such as recruiting, new hire onboarding, activation QA, etc.
- Managing training & development curriculum and facilitating team certifications and professional development initiatives.
- Facilitating and seeking content for department meetings, town halls, etc.
- Own key vendor relationships including contract renewals, contract review, vendor QBRs, vendor RFPs, partnership opportunities, etc. at the cross-client, agency level.
- Facilitate in Business Development activities, such as credential refreshing, seeking out new case studies, vetting and submitting award entries, etc.
- 8+ years relevant experience with a background in digital paid media activation and/or media operations
- While there are no direct reports for this role at this time, experience with the recruiting, hiring, employee onboarding and engagement functions is critical
- Strong project management skills – expect to outline the tools you’re familiar with and your process
- Demonstrated success in developing media processes and a track record of successful process auditing / adherence
- Demonstrated success of developing team building activities, training programs and process documentation.
- Experience with the contract and legal review processes; Strong aptitude in negotiating media vendor contracts
- Experience working with Facebook, Google, and large DSP and Tech vendors
- Experience designing, facilitating and managing strategic plans and work sessions
- Negotiating skills, and demonstrated collaborative and consensus-building strengths.
- Ability to effectively influence and engage people, while working cross functionally and across multiple levels of leadership to drive results.
- Experience as a team player and leader who can effectively handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and maintain accountability for major business initiatives.
- Verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior-level management.
- Experience working accurately and independently under pressure in an environment with frequently changing business needs.
- Capability to create programs and processes that drive consistency to maximize the speed of implementation and reduce risk.