We’re looking for a talented Digital Studio Designer to fill a critical role on our team. This role is responsible for the design and production of digital collateral primarily including HTML5 banners and social media campaigns. Additional responsibilities may include website assets and email templates. Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator with strong foundations in digital design are vital. In addition, the position requires thorough knowledge of digital techniques, industry standards and best practices as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight turnarounds.
- Develop/animate HTML5 banner ads that adhere to vendor specifications.
- Develop/animate rich media and dynamic ads using API feeds
- Work within popular ad serving platforms such as DCM
- Social meda campaign animation
- Deliver/upload final files.
- Bring innovative animation ideas and recommendations to creative
- Design of digital collateral
- Photoshop layouts for comps
- Work with direction and support ADs and CDs
- Strong attention to detail
- Seek and suggest efficiencies wherever possible
- Working knowledge of Google Slides.
- Take ownership for all assignments
- Collaborate and communicate clearly with project managers and studio director
- Follow all studio processes for backup of files
- Web design, using Sketch and Envision are a plus
- Proactive mindset and can-do attitude
- Expertise utilizing Adobe Creative Suite in a MAC environment
- Experience with digital asset creation and motion graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe Animate and After Effects
- Experience with photo manipulation and retouching
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Strong design and typographic skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Video editing experience a plus
- Web design experience with Sketch a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Mid – Sr level with minimum 5 years digital design and motion experience
- Agency experience a plus
- Portfolio submission required for all applicants