The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for project management, quality assurance, and ad deployment of our digital Paid Media campaigns across Paid Social and Programmatic. They are supervised and report directly to a Biddable Media Director on the account, but have responsibility in quality assurance of our campaigns and reports.
- Assist in deployment of our social media and programmatic programs and campaigns through Facebook Ads Manager, DV360, Amobee, etc.
- Develops and deploys approved creative into ad platforms
- Cross-references campaign activation plans against in-platform campaign setup.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and aggregating weekly and/or monthly reporting.
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Work collaboratively with team members and management to develop and continuously refine QA processes that are systematic, efficient, effective and responsive to the changing needs within the team.
- Work with team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all digital media buying activities.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and proactive management of potential tracking/reporting issues.
- Insures the highest level of stewardship and error-free execution while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Stays up to date on all market/technology trends.
- Ensures all campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required with focus on advertising, communications, journalism or social media preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning at a media agency or other social buying platform is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads/DV360 and third-party optimization tools
- Demonstrates success in managing process and QA in a high pressure environment
- Overall understanding of media landscape
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with 3rd party ad-servers and tagging
- Strong mathematical skills required
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.
- Strong points of view regarding social content best practices
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities