The Creative Operations Administrator supports the Chief Creative Officer. They aspire to a career helping to guide the Creative department to achieve their goals in a fast paced, creatively driven environment. The successful candidate will act as a representative for the team demonstrating superior judgment and confidentiality with both internal and external clients. This position requires a forward-thinking, can-do attitude, with a proactive and solution-oriented outlook, from an individual always seeking ways to add value and think ahead of others’ needs.
- Act as a key support to the Creative/Creative Operations team. Assist in identifying proper talent resources to complete creative assignments.
- Attend meetings with the CCO to assist with deliverables.
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape and share findings with the department.
- Monitor the creative department calendar to proactively address resourcing availability issues.
- Identify and address obstacles to allow the creative department to achieve its goals.
- Maintain real-time, proactive communication of priorities to the Chief Creative Officer.
- Assist Creative Operations Manager with Award Show entries and deliverables.
- Schedule and coordinate special events and meetings..
- Promote a fun, innovative environment for the team.
- Provide high-level calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Collect content and manage agendas for department meetings, third-party tool audits and coordinate vendor meetings.
- Expeditiously and proactively communicate with department heads, other executive assistants, and clients to schedule meetings, arrange interviews and manage special projects.
- Assist in department budget recommendations and track department spending.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, secure travel authorizations/approvals, note trips on calendars and provide thorough agendas before departure.
- Complete all expense reports in a timely manner. Provide proper approvals needed and back up documentation.
- Accurately and punctually report executive timesheets.
- Support additional department executives when other Executive Assistants are out of the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Verbal communication
- Regular and reliable attendance
- English and grammar usage skills
- Reading / interpreting skills
- Complex cognitive thinking abilities