REPORTS TO: Chief Strategy Officer
Be part of a tight-knit, creatively-driven and Effie-award-winning Strategy team! 22squared is seeking a creative and passionate Strategy Director. 22squared has offices in Tampa and Atlanta but have embraced a fully remote working model, so all candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of geography.
This is a client-facing position, leading creative strategy for one of our largest clients. The candidate will be responsible for providing strategic solutions from brand consulting to audience insights for creative development. The ideal candidate will be inspiring, innovative and eager to tackle new challenges and creative opportunities. This position requires a comprehensive understanding of consumer research, brand planning and cross-channel strategy, with proven success in translating insights to disruptive communications.
- Develop strategy presentations, POVs, and briefing documents to inspire creative and media decisions.
- Act as a strategic partner to senior clients and agency partners, demonstrating a passionate understanding of the business and category.
- Unearth compelling human truths and cultural insights, through proactive primary and secondary research.
- Proactive thinker who can act as a nimble connector and collaborator across an integrated strategy, creative, media and account management team.
- Actively contribute thought leadership and ideas for evolving department outputs and growing client business.
- Balance big-picture ideas with digging in to bring those ideas to life.
- Be a mentor to junior talent
- 10+ years of strategy experience in an agency environment, with a focus on brand planning or strategy on integrated creative accounts.
- Experience working across traditional and digital media, with a strong understanding of digital and social platforms.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Strong grasp on consumer research methods, with the ability to manage qualitative and quantitative projects and tell stories from data.
- Confident and effective communicator, able to challenge ideas and rally a team around new ways of doing things
- Strong relationship management skills–both internal and client-facing
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experiencing managing and developing junior strategists