Associate Director, Project Management – Media & Analytics
22squared is seeking an Associate Director, Project Management – Media & Analytics who will work closely and collaborate with team leads from Digital Investment, Media, Analytics and Tech to steward campaign process. This role will establish and refine processes, manage non-creative projects from activation to reporting, and collaborate with creative project management and technical project management when applicable.
22squared believes that each employee plays an integral role in the overall success of our agency. Because of that, an employee’s contributions should not be limited by the responsibilities listed in a job description. This job description is designed to outline the primary duties, qualifications and job scope, Not limit the employee to just the key responsibilities identified.
● Document and refine media and analytics processes when needed.
● Work closely with various internal teams (PM/TPM, analytics, media, adops, digital investment) to coordinate all necessary steps to activate and finalize a campaign
● Proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues and provide solutions
● Identify and mitigate risks, when issues arise
● Support all lines of business, integrating best practices from initiatives
● Facilitate knowledge sharing of best practices within the technology group and with other team members
● Participate in development, training sessions and mentoring of Analysts in Campaign Operations
● Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
● Experience presenting to internal project management teams and cross-functional teams
● Experience as a project lead and guide to other team members
● Expertise in developing campaign marketing analysis reports, gathering data, performing analysis and creating client presentations
● Facilitate the progression of projects through status meetings and act as the intermediary between project teams.
● Responsible for credentialing and auditing of all tools
● Handle all resource invoicing for Media, Digital Investment, Analytics and Tech
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 6+ years’ experience
● Expert in Google platforms (i.e., CM360, DCM, Google Analytics, etc.)
● Expert in Digital AdTech/MarTech
● Expert in Media buying tools; inclusive of programmatic, search, social, display, etc. (i.e., MediaOcean, Prisma)
● Knowledge/familiarity with Jira
● Expert in MS Office, Smartsheets, Google Docs, etc.
● Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
● Self-motivated and proactive
● Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
● Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
● Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
● Team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how challenging or unfamiliar