The Assistant Media Manager – Digital Investment is responsible for providing strategic support and successful activation of our Programmatic campaigns for a large automotive brand.
- Assist in deployment of our digital media campaigns on programmatic platforms such as DV360 and Amobee.
- Assists in creative trafficking process for deployment of creatives for programmatic placements.
- Cross-references campaign activation plans against in-platform campaign setup.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and aggregating weekly and/or monthly reporting.
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Work collaboratively with team members and management to develop and continuously refine QA processes that are systematic, efficient, effective and responsive to the changing needs within the team.
- Work with team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all digital media buying activities.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and proactive management of potential tracking/reporting issues.
- Insures the highest level of stewardship and error-free execution while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Stays up to date on all market/technology trends.
- Ensures all social campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required with focus on advertising or communications strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning at a media agency or other social buying platform is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Display & Video 360 (DV360), The Trade Desk, Google Ads, Amobee, etc.
- Demonstrates success in managing process and QA in a high pressure environment
- Overall understanding of media landscape including digital and traditional media channels
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with 3rd party ad-servers and tagging
- Strong mathematical skills required
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.
- Strong points of view regarding digital media best practices
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities