22squared is the sixth largest full service independent agency in the U.S., with two highly collaborative office environments (Atlanta and Tampa). We believe the most effective way to grow brands is through advocacy. We apply it across all media for clients as diverse as Publix Super Markets, Advent Health System, and Southeast Toyota Distributors.
A 22squared Assistant Media Buyer is responsible for assisting Media Buyers in a wide variety of tasks associated with the daily maintenance of the broadcast schedules in a variety of markets and clients.
- Assists buyers with sending and confirming station orders, approving and inputting makegoods and prepost/rerate process.
- Ensures all billing is completed in a timely manner and monthly deadlines are followed.
- Proficient in the utilization of the media buying software, Excel, Power Point and Word, in order to prepare reports, enter make goods, match discrepancies, compile spreadsheets, assist in presentations and enter media buy information.
- Builds a positive rapport and attains a comfort level communicating with their buyer’s, sales representatives, and other departments including Accounting and Media Planning.
- Follows training program established with buyers to learn the art of estimating, negotiating, buying and stewarding broadcast schedules.
- Shows a genuine interest in media pop culture and stays current with media trends.
- At director’s option, begins placing small radio buys and TV, OTT and cable systems with buyer/supervisor/director supervision and approval.
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- 1-2 years experience in Media Buying preferred
- Proficient in media buying software preferred