We are seeking an Analytics Manager who provides leading-edge expertise, methodology and delivery of media and marketing measures and analysis. The team is responsible for telling stories with data focusing on the enterprise-level media and marketing initiatives for the 6th largest financial institution in the nation. The ideal candidate can complete key priorities on time with exceptional level of detail, while pushing to advance our overarching measurement approach.
Job Description :
- Establish online media measurement strategies for both media strategies (online and offline); implement appropriate testing methodologies, working directly within media, strategy and creative teams.
- Work closely with media and AdOps/AdTech team to assess the campaign’s technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., tagging, web analytics, attribution tools).
- Monitor and analyze performance through campaign dashboards and readouts, provide strategic optimization recommendations.
- Present measurement recommendations and campaign results to clients.
- Work with internal Data Science and media teams to develop new cross-media reporting techniques and approaches
- Mine for customer insights utilizing Social Listening tools. Reporting on regular social listening outputs.
- Assess category vendors on an ongoing basis and evaluate potential vendor relationships
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and business development
- Promote process and organizational efficiency through automation
- Work with Data Management team to help groom backlog for dashboard enhancements. Help facilitate successful dashboard and visualization outputs.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics), with progressive levels of responsibility; agency experience preferred.
- Outstanding academic credentials and a strong record of professional achievement.
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Experience utilizing Datorama and Tableau (or similar visualization tool).
- Experience in the digital space a must.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage to deadlines.
- High proficiency in office software [Slides/PowerPoint, Excel (including pivot tables and advanced formulas), etc.]
- Ability to build meaningful client relationships, navigate client feedback and present complex data and insights.
- Excellent understanding of online advertising ecosystem and performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills.
- Expertise collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data.
- Strong ability to judge and quantify results of advertising (i.e., understand true value of ROI, understand/ describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client/product) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, which promotions to recommend, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of brand measurement tools (e.g., Millward Brown, comScore), including vendor analysis, implementation, and results analysis.
- Passion for challenging the status quo and demonstrated experience showing successful, progressive organizational / client change
- Demonstrated passion in the evolving space of media, data and tech. Ability to identify how key emerging trends may impact current measurement plans.