We are seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager within the Analytics team. In this role, you will support marketing analytics for Advent Health, Strength of Nature and Edelman Financial.
- Work collaboratively across departments (account management, creative, media, planning, production and social) taking the lead on establishing campaign objectives, establishing measurement criteria, executing timely structured analysis and delivering actionable insights and recommendations in order to measure and optimize both offline and online (digital, mobile, social) marketing campaigns
- Create a positive work environment and foster a team approach
- Operate as direct analytics point of contact with the client(s) for regular reporting & analysis, proactive initiatives and client requests
- Assist with determining goals and objectives that are attainable and measurable
- Monitor and analyze trends in the data and make optimization recommendations
- Design and implement tagging strategies and tracking tools
- Lead and manage the daily, weekly or monthly campaign metrics and reporting (to include tag generation, QA and monitoring).
- Utilize statistics (including regression analysis), database management, data mining and drawing conclusions from large data sets
- Design and implement tests (including establishing test success criteria, test/control strategies, measuring results)
- Make recommendations to management about how to resolve barriers and obstacles within one’s area of accountability
- Monitor external services and studies in order to update teams on new strategies, tools and methodologies for usability and analytics tracking or reporting.
- Utilize consumer insights and worldwide trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for performance improvement within all user experiences (ie websites, mobile apps, social spaces).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience Analyst level and experience in one or more for the following areas: Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Analysis, Retail or CPG Analysis, or Data Mining, with a proven track record in advance analytics
- 5+ years of relevant experience Manager level and 3+ years experience in one or more for the following areas: Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Analysis, Retail or CPG Analysis, or Data Mining, with a proven track record in advance analytics
- Ability to identify actionable insights from ambiguous and sometimes limited information
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex analyses and relationships
- Experience with Web, Digital, Social, Mobile, Offline Media and Sales data sets
- Experience leading successful direct client communications
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines
- Mastered two Web Analytics platforms, certification is a plus (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends or CoreMetrics)
- Experience in PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel (creating pivot tables, macros and advanced formulas), MS SQL database and dashboard experience (Tableau or similar) is a plus
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, and statistical analysis tools
- Great communicator and team player with excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand basic marketing concepts (e.g. brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans
- A team player since you work with everyone; clients to meet their goals, agency teams to plan great experiences, and the Analytics group
- A passion for staying one step ahead in innovation and marketing technology
- Ability to balance immediate needs versus long-term priorities and is always striving to deliver results for our clients
- Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas (e.g. emerging technologies, new analytic tools and measures) to broaden the team’s abilities and offerings.
- Knowledge of consumer web behavior and effective strategies for pathing
- Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions for their conversion effectiveness to meet set objectives and goals
- Adept at building presentations and telling stories using visual cues