You were born curious and have stayed inquisitive. You ask questions relentlessly; questions like “did it work?” and “how can you tell?” and most of all “why?” You dive down the rabbit hole to answer those questions and turn data and math into insights and stories. When you’re done, you show your work and light the way for others.
This application is for an 8-week remote internship running June 7th – July 30th.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (full-time)
- A minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Decision Sciences majors preferred
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Capacity to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a dynamic environment quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities; resourceful
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
Learn more about the intern program at intern.22squared.com