We are seeking a Marketing Analyst within the Analytics team. In this role, you will support marketing analytics for one of our automotive clients.
22squared believes that each employee plays an integral role in the overall success of our agency. Because of that, an employee’s contributions should not be limited by the responsibilities listed in a job description. This job description is designed to outline the primary duties, qualifications and job scope, Not limit the employee to just the key responsibilities identified.
- Work collaboratively with team, across departments (primarily account management and media), and with vendors, to execute timely structured analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations in order to measure and optimize marketing campaigns
- Provide support for the marketing campaign test and measurement design, promotional tracking, and post campaign analysis, business insights, and recommended actions across all marketing channels both online and offline
- Perform data cleansing
- Create a positive work environment and foster a team approach
- Monitor external services and studies in order to update teams on new strategies, tools and methodologies for usability and analytics tracking or reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Decision Sciences, Marketing, Economics or related field (Engineering, Mathematics)
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Marketing or agency experience a plus
- Experience with Web, CRM, Digital, Social, Mobile, Offline Media and Sales data sets
- Experience in real world application of business statistics and analytics
- Must be organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Familiarity with or ability to understand/learn Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience in PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel (creating pivot tables, macros and advanced formulas)
- Experience using media reporting and analysis tools such as DoubleClick, FlashTalking etc.
- Experience using statistical tools such as R, SPSS, SAS, etc. ideal but not required.
- Must have excellent work ethic and be organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines
- Positive, eager-to-learn attitude
- Display a natural curiosity