The AdTech Manager provides activation solutions and support across the media, analytics and data management teams. The position plays an important role in propagating best practices, cross-functional consistency and educating internal teams and client teams on all things AdTech. The objective is to consult and provide clients with digital marketing solutions compatible with their tech stack to achieve their business KPIs.
Reporting in to the AdTech Engineer this position provides ancillary support to the AdOps and Tagging teams in the following areas:
- Support the engineer in building and activating solutions across each client’s AdTech stack
- Foster cross-department collaboration
- Deploy/ implement current and/or new AdTech/ MarTech solutions/tools as required.
- Tools such as as Ad Servers, Identity Solutions, Tag Management Platforms, Ad Verification Platforms, DCO, and DSPs
- Educate and support agency client teams in relevant AdTech tools to ensure they are self-sufficient and comfortable with the technology used for their clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Sciences or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with AdTech and/or MarTech.
- Strong technical aptitude, as well as deep knowledge of the prominent AdTech platforms: on-boarding, Ad Serving, TMS, Ad Verification, DCO, Site Analytics, DSPs
- Hands on experience with Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Ad verification, Adobe Analytics
- Deep understanding of Media Vendor Pixels
- Nice to have: Base knowledge of Server Side Tagging solutions with Tealium and GTM.
- Proficient analytical and Excel skills
- Experience as a customer-facing technical solution consultant, with:
- High attention to detail
- Experience in critical problem-solving and data management techniques
- Ability to influence internally and externally to facilitate adoption of technology and best practices
- Strong communication, editing and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and customer base
- Managing tasks and time commitments to meet project deadlines
- Keeping up with changing priorities and adhering to standardized processes and procedures