The AdTech Engineer provides activation solutions and support across the media, analytics and data management teams. The position plays an important role in propagating best practices, cross-functional consistency and educating internal teams and client teams on all things AdTech. The objective is to consult and provide clients with digital marketing solutions compatible with their tech stack to achieve their business KPIs.
22squared believes that each employee plays an integral role in the overall success of our agency. Because of that, an employee’s contributions should not be limited by the responsibilities listed in a job description. This job description is designed to outline the primary duties, qualifications and job scope, not limit the employee to just the key responsibilities identified.
- Support the engineer in building and activating solutions across each client’s AdTech stack
- Tools such as Ad Servers, Identity Solutions, Tag Management Platforms, Ad Verification Platforms, DCO, and DSPs (with strong preference on Tag Management Platforms)
- Foster cross-department collaboration
- Deploy/ implement current and/or new AdTech/ MarTech solutions/tools as required.
- Educate and support agency-client teams in relevant AdTech tools to ensure they are self-sufficient and comfortable with the technology used for their clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Sciences or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with AdTech and/or MarTech.
- Must have Server Side Tagging solutions experience.
- Strong technical aptitude, as well as deep knowledge of the prominent AdTech platforms: on-boarding, Ad Serving, TMS, Ad Verification, DCO, Site Analytics, DSPs
- Hands-on experience with Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Ad verification, Adobe Analytics
- Deep understanding of Media Vendor Pixels
- Proficient analytical and Excel skills
- Experience as a customer-facing technical solution consultant, with:
- High attention to detail
- Experience in critical problem-solving and data management techniques
- Ability to influence internally and externally to facilitate adoption of technology and best practices
- Strong communication, editing and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and customer base
- Managing tasks and time commitments to meet project deadlines
- Keeping up with changing priorities and adhering to standardized processes and procedures