Project Management|Atlanta, GA, United States
22squared is looking for a Project Manager in our Atlanta Office. This person will be accountable for leading and managing internal workflow for multiple client accounts with multiple projects. Our Project Management department internally orchestrates, manages, coordinates and ensures the timely flow of all execution from conception through launch. We are the key internal liaison between integrated team ensuring continuity, quality and accuracy of all projects.
- Able to plan, manage and execute projects strategically from beginning to end.
- Understands all facets of internal production capabilities & agency processes
- Develops and manages schedules that accurately reflect the scope of the work
- Appropriately aligns resources against project needs – handles forecasting of hours/projections for projects
- Sets clear expectations with the team for their role in delivering the project
- Responsible for obtaining quality control and legal input before presentation or production
- Orchestrates internal client team communications and project status
- Consistently sets clear expectations for tasks and deliverables - can delegate appropriately
- Communicates changes to plan, and implications for team, clearly and in a timely manner
- Manages issues appropriately and professionally at all times
- Develops strong relationships with internal team members at all levels
- Demonstrates ability to negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion, and communicate with all different personality types among team members effectively
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors degree in marketing/advertising related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in advertising/marketing, vast knowledge of agency or internal group Project/Traffic Management and experience with traditional, digital and social media projects.
- Microsoft Office and Mac experience, Project Management Software experience a plus.
- Solid track record of successfully managing projects from start to completion
- Able to lead an effective and efficient discussion, keeping team on track
- Thinks clearly and diplomatically, demonstrates high emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in conjunction with work flow steps and internal processes
- Strong attention to detail, multi-task, organization and follow up skills
- Flexibility, Initiative, Accountability and personal responsibility for work
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits strong listening skills with the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Confident problem anticipation and resolution – willingness to have difficult conversations
- A positive influence to peer group and integrated team