Human Resources|Atlanta, GA, United States
REPORTS TO: VP, Director of HR
22squared is a face-paced, fun advertising agency in acceleration mode. We support a vibrant, employee-centric workforce of innovative and creative professionals. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for helping advance the human resources function at 22squared. The HR Manager will assist the VP of HR with developing HR-focused initiatives to improve the employee experience, as well as identify process enhancements to deliver organizational efficiency. Successful implementation of HR initiatives positively impacts the efficiency and delivery of agency programs, processes and procedures, enhances business performance of all employees. Additionally, the HR Manager will assist with talent acquisition efforts when extra help is needed.
- Provide thoughtful, solution-oriented HR program development recommendations.
- Research, recommend and develop new programs, processes and tools to expand upon our employee experience.
- Assist with content strategy and content creation for employment brand. Manage HR content calendar and deployment across outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and GlassDoor.
- Participate in managing and delivering outcomes related to longer-term improvements in support of departmental and organizational goals.
- Implement process improvements and solutions with regards to performance management platform, employee handbook, internship program, new hire communications, training and orientation.
- Lead the effort to create an innovative, engaging on-boarding experience representative of our #22culture.
- Evaluate existing processes to identify efficiencies with a focus on communicating and educating employees.
- Assist with creating and managing HR projects throughout the project management lifecycle, including strategy, project scope, scheduling, resources/budgets and change management communications.
- Assist with Talent Acquisition efforts and support recruiting function when help is needed.
- 6+ years Human Resources experience.
- Prior professional services firm (digital, advertising, or marketing agency) experience highly desirable.
- Experience creating and managing employment brand content.
- Must be able to provide examples of HR programs you have helped create and implement.
- Prior experience with attraction, sourcing, selection, interview and hiring processes.
- Proficient in using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to all levels of employees and leadership.
- Proven experience identifying and resolving issues, working with managers to create viable solutions.
- PHR certification desired, but not required.
- Key competencies of ideal candidate: Ethical Conduct, Discretion &Confidentiality, Sound Judgment, Decisive, Creative, Innovative, Energetic and Enthusiastic.