Digital QA Analyst
Digital QA Analyst
Analytics & CRM|Tampa, FL, United States
The Digital Quality Assurance Analyst will be accountable for the implementation and ongoing management of digital tracking beacons, pixels and tags for one of our retail clients.
Responsibilities to include determination and documentation of tracking requirements, implementation of tracking requirements and ongoing testing and QA of requirements.
- Work with the client as well as 22squared Analytics and Media teams to understand tracking requirements for media and website initiatives.
- Create and manage all documentation related to deployments of beacon, pixel and tags.
- Work with development teams on the implementation of tracking beacons, pixel and tags.
- Analyze functional requirements, translate them into test cases, and prepare detailed test plans
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Work collaboratively with team members and management to develop and continuously refine QA processes that are systematic, efficient, effective, and responsive to changing needs within the team
- Participate in requirement and design reviews to ensure test plans are traceable to requirements.
- Work with team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all test activities.
- Lead effort to develop test plans that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Work with project management groups to plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality solutions to internal and external customers.
- Perform regression testing for defects found during initial testing.
- Apply automated testing methodologies as appropriate.
- Perform production release smoke testing as needed.
- Perform post-implementation testing for production issues and as required.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and proactive management of potential tracking issues.
- Proven understanding of quality assurance and test management processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated successful execution of large scale test execution cycles
- Experience with technical and performance testing methodologies
- Experience with site and media pixel, tag and beacon deployments
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience with tag management platforms preferred
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with standard project management methodologies
- Understanding of development lifecycle
- Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive and have the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to act independently and collaboratively with structured problem solving activities
- Strong interpersonal skills, both oral and written, with an orientation towards customer service
- Experience with industry standard test management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required